Mandala – Illusions (39161)
- SQUARE JIGSAW PUZZLE PIECES: 87
- SEGMENT JIGSAW PUZZLE PIECES: 24
- PUZZLE BOOK FOR MORE INFORMATION
- MAKE MANDALA DESIGNS
- CREATE OPTICAL ILLUSIONS
- UNCOVER NEW ILLUSIONS
- REARRANGE PIECES TO
- GET MORE MANDALA
- SMAKE OTHER EXCITING FORMS
- Mandala is a Sanskrit word, loosely translated, for circle.
- A Mandala picture is vibrant , colourful, intricate and reveals new insights of deeper meaning. It represents wholeness – some use it for meditation and others to unlock their creativity.
- When these Mandalas are given an illusionary effect the result is really sensational!
- The puzzle pieces have common jigs so can be connected in any direction.
About this puzzle
- The Mandala Illusions are made by joining the jigsaw pieces to form a circle. This unique jigsaw puzzle set also enables the child to make multiple Mandala designs, Optical Illusions and experiment with the pieces to create Op art. This is done by swapping puzzle pieces from the 3 jigsaw puzzle sets (as the puzzle pieces are of the same size).
- This multi-play option – to yield innumerable Mandala Illusions in different sizes and shapes gives the child a source of endless possibilities.
- The 3 Mandala Puzzle sets
- More Mandalas by swapping pieces
- Carpet Illusion
- Global projection illusion