Finger Painting (39430)
- Finger paint is a special paint intended to be applied with the fingers. It is especially suited for very young children who cannot paint with a brush. Finger painting serves as a perfect launch-pad for them to experiment with colour and as a form of their expression and individuality. Getting their fingers into the paint, mixing colours, learning cause and effect from inside – the pot to outside – on the paper is a thrilling experience for them.
- For adults it is an art form of great depth and challenge. Finger painting artists even believe that their spirit flows to their finger tips instilling a part of their soul in each painting!
- Non-toxic paints in pots – 5 (Yellow, Blue, Green, Red and White)
- Pre-printed templates -18
- Blank Templates – 4
- Empty pots for dilution and mixing – 10
- Spatula – 1
- Instruction manual