Finger Painting – 3 (39471)
- Finger painting is an art form in which one uses fingers instead of a paint brush. It is especially suited for toddlers and very young children. The finger painting book along with the templates serves as an ideal launch-pad for starters.
- The empty tubs provided can be used for mixing colours and dilution.
- Getting their hands into the paints, experimenting with colour mixing, learning cause and effect from inside the pot to outside – on the paper is a thrill which is inexpressible.
- It is an art form of unbelievable depth and satisfaction- the spirit flows to the little finger-tips revealing the innocence in each painting!
- Non-toxic paints : 5 colours
- Preprinted art paper templates: 12
- Blank art papers: 16
- Tubs for mixing and dilution: 10
- Finger Painting Book